Followers

Friday 26 February 2010

Some sad news

I am sad to say but the store where i sold my stamps Digital Inkco has had to close its doors due to unforseen circumstances..The girls that worked there are all amazing and i will be following their blogs and seeing what they do next..Well as for me i am going to have to find somewhere new to sell my stuff. So bear with me while i get reorganised.. I am also thinking of having a revamp and doing my blog in a new colour scheme..Has anyone got any ideas of a nice colour scheme please. Hopefully i will be selling again very soon so dont go leaving me xxx

3 comments:

  1. HI Donna,
    I too am sad about DICO closing hun. Could you not sell your stamps on your blog? I know Elizabeth at Softpencil (http://digitalstamps.blogspot.com) did this so perhaps she may be able to help you out???
    I am a follower as I would like to keep in touch and up to date with your creations.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is from the other Dawn on the DI DT. I will be following your blog & heres hoping you will find somewhere else to sell your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks hunni, there is something in the pipeline at the moment so fingers crossed..i am also thinking of selling from a blog too once im organised.. i was thinking of zen buti wouldnt have a clue where to start haha

    ReplyDelete