Followers

Friday 1 January 2010

Personal Design Team Call





At the moment i am looking for a designer to work with my stamps
You will get a free stamp from me everyweek to work with
The requirments are:
To display any cards you make from my stamp on your blog with a link to my blog
Also on any communities you are in
Enter 1 challenge a month outside Digital Ink-co
Also notify me via email if you have a card on your blog
In return for this:
I will make a slide show just for your cards to be displayed
I will also display your cards in the digital ink co gallery here
And i will make a badge for you to display on your blog
For any other info then please email at
Please include a link to your blog and a sample of your work

In the event of having a few replies i will have a waiting list and as i need more designers i will contact you
Thankyou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment